Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2009

HYK-Censor-Anonymous

HYK-Censor-Anonymous

While the moderator closed the discussion when I crossed examined "proofs" they offered for evidence, I will not do the same.

This blog is set up to collect all rebuttals from all sides so they do not get all mixed together, but any one who would like to respond in an UN-censored forum, can do so by joining jews-uncensored-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

I understand the "can't we all just get along" mentality to keep groupies happy.

In this Yahoo group any topics dealing with Israel/Hyksos/Egypt will NEVER be closed.

Any one is welcome to join under any e-mail and post away as long as they keep on topic.

=============================

(Their full comment here)

I am one of the Moderators of the afore-mentioned Egyptian discussion board. Let's set the record straight. A number of us cited specific, academic evidence to corroborate the reality of the Hyksos period, and in fact the debate ran on to several pages where we detailed the evidence that even moderate research can produce. Throughout it you deliberately ignored or dismissed our posts, and failed to defend his position in any manner that would stand up to scrutiny.

My fellow Moderator closed the thread for this reason, and for the negative atmosphere it was absorbing. It did not live up to the scholastic strictures of our discussion board. That's the harsh truth.
Now that I've written this comment for this blog, let's see if you are big enough to leave it in place.

=============================

I will post a reply to this here in the blog, but if they wish to continue, they will have to bring it to Jews-uncensored under any e-mail identity they chose.

=============================

A number of us cited specific, academic evidence.

///

Thank you for your input and I will now take every bit of your "evidence" and address it.

=============================

we detailed the evidence that even moderate research can produce

///

It is only your group who had a clue of where any of these accounts come from, now I will go to the horses mouth.. the physical artifacts/text from ancient Egypt, and cross examine it.

=============================

you deliberately ignored or dismissed our posts

///

I am not the topic, I will take it line for line and any reader can determine what you offered that I ignored or dismissed.

=============================

It did not live up to the scholastic strictures of our discussion board

///

This is what is known as the blanket response, it covers every thing with out addressing any thing.

"scholastic " as in scholar... I do not look for titles, but for evidence. I think you have listed the Egyptian artifacts/text you use to arrive at your theory.

Personalities, spin words, titles are fluff, you have cited some of your text which I got to address, such as the tablet used to show the Hyksos ruled the north when the context of your quote revealed it was an Egyptian king and associates that ruled the area.

I got to point out from your own reference by the Egyptians that the Egyptians stated their king ruled the north and south of Egypt.

I will address all you wrote.

=============================

Now that I've written this comment for this blog, let's see if you are big enough to leave it in place.

///

Your comment will remain along with the challenge for you and your experts to respond in a forum where no censorship is allowed ... and personal remarks are flushed.

Thank you..

All who have some thing to say in open debate can do so by joining the uncensored group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jews-Uncensored/

This is the group of "Anonymous" who closed the discussion and left this post here http://forum.egyptiandreams.co.uk/ , While they closed the discussion, members there are the ONLY people I have found who actually knew any thing about the actual sources of the Hyksos story.

If you do not wish to discuss/debate this issue in public, but don't want to come back here to see my latest assertions, you can join this yahoo group EncEg_Hyksos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com . When ever I update the blog with new information, members who belong to this group will get a copy of my latest remarks in their in box.

If images do not appear, let me know so I can try to correct the problem.


~

zendz

2 comments:

  1. You are the topic, in a sense, arabisraelites, because of your style of debate and dismissive attitude toward extant archaeological and textual evidence. I singled you out because at our Egyptian discussion board we try to adhere, at least when possible, to the same structures governing peer-review. Judging by your debate style, this is not a process you would survive for very long.

    I commend you for leaving my comment in place, in the spirit of debate, but I don't see how I can go into details here to carry on the debate. I can cite the evidence all over again, but I fear it would be ignored, dismissed, or misrepresented all over again. You evidently are trying to make the Hyksos some sort of native subset in Egypt when in fact the material culture establishes their Palestinian origin. Their textual evidence shows how they adopted Egyptian conventions and inscriptions to try to make their rule in the north more acceptable to the native population, even though their names were Western Semitic, not Egyptian.

    Recently a cuneiform inscription was found, badly damaged, in one of the Hyksos Delta cities. We now have that as Western Semitic proof, too.

    As much as I would like to debate you here, arabisraelites, I don't know if this would be an appropriate place for me to do so. I was reading your blog on "HYK-Egyptian-words," and aside from the historical errors and inaccuracies I saw in that blog, I was much more troubled by the blatant anti-Semitic material that also appears there. I do not care to take part in a forum where such hate and ignorance are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add that I'm not sure if you're anti-Semitic leanings are not even historically accurate in this case. You do realize, don't you, that the Hebrews did not even exist by this time? There is no evidence for their culture until the very end of the Bronze Age or start of the Iron Age. The Hyksos period occurred several hundred years before our earliest confirmed evidence for the Hebrews.

    ReplyDelete