The word "Hyksos" is a Greek corruption of the Egyptian term hk3 kh3swt, which translates literally as "foreign rulers"
* I thought that kingdoms were composed of one ruler, but we are shown images of families with live stock, and we are told the caption identifies them as foreign rulers?
Groups of Canaanites had been migrating to northern Egypt. Later Egyptian texts tell us that these Canaanites invaded and overtook Egypt .
* What Egyptian text states Canaanites had been migrating into Egypt?
* What Egyptian text identified Canaanites as invading Egypt?
* I thought Canaanites did have their own languages? Is there any Canaanite text which tells of such accounts?
The Egyptians wanted no one of the future to think that they were so weak as to allow a bunch of foreigners to rule them.
* If there is no text from Egyptians or any one else making this statements, how would these present day prophets be able to tell us what the Egyptians thought and did?
I have seen some hieroglyphs where invaders came to northern Egypt and the Egyptians fought them off. It appears to be a naval invasion because the tablet was from the perspective of an Egyptian who told of his command of a ship.. but now?
* Show us the ancient text that identifies Avaris as a capital of the Canaanites.
In the battles of Arvais, I see the names of some of the enemy commanders but there is nothing in the context to identify the invaders as Canaanites.
* Show us the specific hieroglyph you speak of and the exact line where these enemy are identified?